Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Can't Wait To Welcome Our Little Girls!!




Beautiful flowers my husband brought me

 after a day of missing home...

 

The Girls' first accessories



27 Weeks


Baby B @ 26 Weeks




Baby A @ 26 Weeks





25 Weeks!!! Viability Milestone - Yay!!!

Check into inpatient...



Owl Cupcakes


Baby Shower Owl Cake... So Cute!




21 Weeks...



19 Weeks...



Baby B Healthy Heartbeat  :)




Baby A Healthy Heartbeat  :)



Perfect Little Foot



17 Weeks



1st baby bump picture @ 15 weeks


They were mooning us, Haha!



 

15 Weeks




13 Weeks... Uh-Oh, IT'S TWINS!!


7 weeks... Only 1... or so they thought...


4 Weeks... Positive!!

4 comments:

  1. wahoo this is awesome... now I can watch as things go.. thank you
    sheree

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the blog info, can't wait to meet my Grand Daughters...
    Best wishes and best of luck. Our love is with you.
    Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am excited to follow you on your blog....I know it helped me a lot when I was on lock down like that. Just one bit of advice....don't blog while heavily medicated for pain and such...it makes for a VERY interesting read....lol.......keep those babies cooking

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!! I'm so excited you started a blog... its awesome... Believe me it will help you soo much...

    ReplyDelete